| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kochi in August is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in August is fairly wet. A substantial 337.1mm (13.3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Kochi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kochi, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kochi: