| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kochi in February is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 92.8mm (3.7in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:31 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 10:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Kochi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kochi, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kochi: