| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kochi in May is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in May is rather sodden. A hearty 263.2mm (10.4in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:29 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Kochi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kochi, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kochi: